By accessing and using WidgetBot ("Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service ("Terms"). If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
2. Description of Service
WidgetBot is a service that allows users to embed a Discord chat widget on their website, allowing users to chat with other users on the website or on the Discord server, provided to you by Venix Holdings LTD ("Company").
3. Use Licence
- Subject to your compliance with these Terms, WidgetBot grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable limited license to access and use the Service.
- You agree not to use the Service for any other purpose, or to copy or distribute the content of the Service, except as specifically allowed in this agreement.
- All rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved by WidgetBot and its licensors.
- You will not, and will not permit any third party to: reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code or underlying structure, ideas or algorithms of the Service or any software, documentation or data related to the Service (“Software”); modify, translate, or create derivative works based on the Service or Software; or copy, distribute, pledge, assign or otherwise transfer or encumber rights to the Service or Software.
- You will comply with any codes of conduct, policies, storage limitations, or other notices WidgetBot provides you or publishes in connection with the Service from time to time, but if any of those policies materially change the Terms, we will provide you with reasonable notice as described in Section 8.
- The materials on WidgetBot's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. WidgetBot makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, WidgetBot does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
5. Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will WidgetBot, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers or licensors be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, cover or consequential damages.
6. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on WidgetBot's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. WidgetBot does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. WidgetBot may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However WidgetBot does not make any commitment to update the materials.
WidgetBot has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by WidgetBot's of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time, with changes becoming effective immediately upon their posting on the Service. Your continued use of the Service after any changes have been made constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected]